Game of Thrones

Fórum dedicado à Temática dos Videojogos.
JRibeiro
Moderador

Game of Thrones

Post by JRibeiro »

Este jogo vai ser um must para os fãs da série, é multi-plataforma

‎"You're not your Facebook status. You're not how many friends you have. You're not the smart phone you own. You're not the apps of your phone. You're not your fucking iPad. You're the all-planking, e-consuming crap of the world."
JRibeiro
Moderador

Re: Game of Thrones

Post by JRibeiro »

Five Reasons Cyanide's 'Game Of Thrones' RPG Actually Looks Pretty Awesome

1. The Graphics Are Excellent
Cyanide has done a pretty incredible job not just at crafting an immersive digital vision of Westeros that mirrors the television series, they’ve also put together characters and NPCs that are at once realistic and look a great deal like their HBO counterparts.

This screenshot of King’s Landing shows off some of the detail that’s gone into the game, including detailed buildings and character design:

Much of the game, however, appears to take place in darker settings:

2. Integration With HBO Series
Along these lines, Cyanide has worked closely with HBO and its cast of actors to create a game that not only immerses you into the stories, but into the world the television show has so carefully created.

Since the series is an excellent adaptation of Martin’s work, I think this is a great decision. The game appears to do a really good job at making you feel as though you’re a part of the universe Martin and HBO have created.

The game’s Jeor Mormont looks remarkably like James Cosmo’s Lord Commander Mormont from the HBO series.

And of course, the soundtrack and other elements of the television series will all port over to the game as well.

3. A Unique Combat System
The game doesn’t just put you in charge of a single character. You can issue commands to allies as well, using a really unique “action pause” mechanism that doesn’t actually stop gameplay during combat, but allows you to slow it down significantly, bringing elements of turn-based play into an action-RPG setting. As someone who prefers action-RPGs to turn-based systems, I’m hopeful that this will bring the best elements of both systems to the fore.

4. Multi-Class Leveling System
While players are confined to two different characters – Mors, a member of the Night’s Watch, and Allester, a red priest – players will be able to level these characters through different class options. You can play as an archer or a hedge knight, for instance, and this will determine what weapons and armor are available and how your skill sets improve.

One thing I’ve been thinking about lately is that while truly open-ended games such as Skyrim do give players a great deal of freedom in leveling their characters, there’s also an advantage to games that give players some stricter guidelines. If every RPG simply opens the door and lets you play however you want, I can see how that open-endedness would grow stale rather quickly. Along these lines…

5. Story-driven, low-magic RPG
…Game of Thrones is a story-driven RPG rather than an open-world game. There’s of course no telling how the writing and acting and story itself will be, but at least judging by the trailers it actually looks really dramatic and well put together.

Games like The Witcher also take more cinematic, story-driven approaches to RPG narrative, and that game has met with enormous success and high acclaim from gamers and critics alike. So far as I can tell from the trailers, Game of Thrones takes a story-driven approach that, with good writing and voice acting, could actually turn out to be a really engaging experience.

Add to this the low-magic nature of Martin’s books, and we may finally get a relatively low-magic RPG as well – something we have far too few of in today’s magic-infused titles, but which also sets apart the series from much of the fantasy market these days.

One thing that’s so fantastic about HBO’s series is that we are given glimpses into the world of the Seven Kingdoms that the books do not show us, either through scenes that never occur in the books, or simply in the lovely visuals that HBO has crafted. Playing as characters not included in either the books or the television show will hopefully give us further insights into the Game of Thrones universe, and allow us to more fully experience the stories. Almost like a grand, interactive piece of fan-fiction.

Of course, there’s really no way we’ll know for sure whether the game will be an enormous success or not. But from everything I’ve seen so far, I think it will be a good addition to the series, expanding the lore and mythology of an already expansive, multi-media tale.

Either way, I very much look forward to it, and will be blogging extensively on the title once it’s released.

Game of Thrones will be released on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC on May 15th 2012. It’s being published by Atlus and developed by Cyanide Studios. The title is rated “M” due to violence, sex, and language.
‎"You're not your Facebook status. You're not how many friends you have. You're not the smart phone you own. You're not the apps of your phone. You're not your fucking iPad. You're the all-planking, e-consuming crap of the world."
khanhamza
Novato

Post by khanhamza »

Your journey begins before the king's mysterious death. Your every decision will determine the direction of the story! You will become a child or an aristocratic child of an illegitimate child? Do you believe in old faith or faith in seven gods?

In the world of Westeros to shape themselves, choose their own allegiance to the family: Stark, Lynnster, Tanger Ryan, Ba La Xien, Gray Joey - and played by the family members of the family alliance The Control your role against the enemy in the end. In the game, you can also upgrade your equipment, learn a variety of skills, build the strongest warriors.

Game of Thrones season are very interested i am also very like him very much Thank you
https://apkaward.com/game-of-thrones
drakes
DVD Maníaco
DVD Maníaco

Post by drakes »

errei...