Heroes

Discussão de Séries de TV, Operadores, tudo o que seja relacionado com a caixa mágica.

Moderator: JRibeiro

JRibeiro
Moderador

Re: Heroes - 4ª Temporada - Para quem já está a ver

Post by JRibeiro »

O futuro mias provável desta série é o cancelamento, embora exista a possibilidade de a NBC encomendar um telefilme ou um conjunto de 6 episódios de modo a encerrarem a história.
NBC Plans Finale For 'Heroes'?

Now I hear NBC will decide on 3 possible futures for Heroes, perhaps as soon as tomorrow. The most unlikely is a 13-episode order for midseason. (Creator Tim Kring is hoping for this scenario, of course.) A real possibility is that NBC cancels it altogether. But I'm told odds are best that NBC announces "some kind of climactic finale" for Heroes lasting 2- or even 4-episodes (back to back, over one- or two-nights) to air in midseason.

Even though Heroes' ratings are weak, it is a profitable show for NBC. It brings in the highest international sales of any of NBC's primetime series. It's the No. 1 most downloaded show overseas. Plus, it's a huge DVD seller both domestic and internationally. "What it's up against is that NBC's new team is trying to rebrand the network and give it a fresh look with new shows from J.J. Abrams, Jerry Bruckheimer, and David E Kelley," an insider tells me. "Heroes doesn't fit in with that. But Heroes is a big brand by itself." If no decision is made tomorrow, then it's possible NBC may wait to decide the show's future after upfronts.

5 PM: I'm hearing that NBC might give Heroes a short order of 6 to just finish up the storyline of the series next fall. Or else it's a goner. (My sources are betting on the latter.) In any case, there's zero chance of a 22-episode pickup.
‎"You're not your Facebook status. You're not how many friends you have. You're not the smart phone you own. You're not the apps of your phone. You're not your fucking iPad. You're the all-planking, e-consuming crap of the world."
Balboa78
Fanático
Fanático

Post by Balboa78 »

Foi cancelada.
CDT
Entusiasta
Entusiasta

Post by CDT »

RIP...