- Parte do Press Kit, auto-traduzido com o Google Translate -
Isto parece maçudo de ler, mas a informação abaixo é genial.
Coloquei a negrito o mais interessante.
TEAM OF THE FIRST
The film was shot by the companies BAZELEVS and "The Third Rome". Director of the picture Dmitry Kiselev has been working for a long time
With Timur Bekmambetov. He was in charge of the action scenes for "Particularly Dangerous." In addition, Kiselev
Filmed "London", "Firs" and "Black Lightning", the first Russian superhero film.
The operator of the picture was Vladimir Bashta, the author of such large-scale and entertaining films as "Brest-
Fortress "and" Kandahar ". The shooting was performed on a stereo camera using RED DRAGON cameras
The newest generation.
The producer of the 3D-shooting was Rauf Atamalibekov ("Stalingrad"). The team of stereographers included
Chala of Hollywood and Russian specialists: Josh Frits ("The New Spiderman", "Planet of the Apes:
Revolution "," Stalingrad "), Rafael Chait, Anna Evstratova and Alexander Dukhon.
The producer of visual effects in the film is the head of the CGF studio Alexander Gorokhov, co-
Large projects BAZELEVS since the Night Watch.
VFX-supervisor - Sergey Nevshupov, who worked for a long time with the famous New Zealand
Studio Weta Digital and created special effects for the trilogy "The Lord of the Rings" and "Avatar."
One of the best teams of stuntmen in the country, led by Alek-
Sanders Stetsenko, who staged stunts in "Hardcore".
In addition to Alexei Leonov, the historical consultants were specialists from the Space-
Nautov in Star City, RSC Energia, where the Voskhod-2 was built, and Zvezda,
The production of equipment and spacesuits for space flights.
- The main adviser of the film was made by Alexei Leonov himself.
- Viktor Blagov, an employee of the RSC Energia, worked on the project, one
From the leaders of the launch of Voskhod-2.
- The creators of the film were given access only to the design of space instruments.
The internal structure of space technology is still classified. Hahaha! Os russos com o seu secretismo passados 50 anos.
- For the film, two models of the descent vehicle were manufactured -
One of the capsules was used for interior filming, the other for
- The weight of the outer capsule is 200 kg, and the diameter is 235 cm.
- Konstantin Khabensky was confirmed for the role of Pavel Belyaev without casting.
The creators of the film wanted him to play this character.
- The current cosmonaut Fedor Yurchikhin voiced one of the employees
- Mironov and Khabensky trained for more than a year to be ready
To shootings. Both actors spent in the gym in the amount of about 4,000 hours.
- Evgeni Mironov tried to repeat one of the most incredible actions
Alexei Leonov during the spacewalk - to make a "somersault"
In the sluice tube of a little more than a meter in diameter, but it did not succeed.
- The creation of scenery for the artists took 8,700 hours.
- The searchlight, simulating sunlight, weighed 50 kg.
- Space suits were made of special materials, Used in astronautics. The weight of each of them is 30 kg.